Sunday, September 2, 2007

Minor Issues

I'm starting to realize how much of a problem not having all that much RAM can produce. It's quite a bit harder to multi-task in Vista, just because I don't have the resources. I suppose that I could dial down the GUI back to the classic Windows theme. "But doesn't that defeat the whole reason to go to Vista?" I hear you ask. Not really, Vista does manage the system resources much better than XP, and has the bonus of naturally scaling back it's consumption of said resources based on your hardware configuration. At least that's what I've been told by the man, and I believe him.

Also, you know how you can change your folder options by simply going to "Tools>Options" anytime you want? From any open folder? Well, now the folder options are nestled safely in the Control Panel along with lots of new items that I've never heard of before Vista.

I can make it work. I'll live.